Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

MeToo SLAVE OF SHARIA LONDON GIRL



Dear Earthlings,


I was a young girl in my early teens, when I became friends with a Muslim of Pakistani origin.  Our relationship grew deeper and I soon started hanging out with his other friends.  I liked the nightlife and the drugs and the alcohol.  One night, after a drinking session, I passed out and when I came to, I found out that I had been s**ually assaulted.


I tried to stay away from them, but I soon discovered that I had become addicted to the drugs and alcohol.  I was then pushed by these men into a prostitution racket.  These men told me that since I was not a Muslim, they could use me as a s** slave.  While Muslim women were not freely available, they could fulfill their desires with me.  Islamic law did not forbid this kind of a relationship with nonMuslim females.  We were like possessions of the right hand, in sharia parlance, for them.


Over the years, I had frequent health checkup at many s**ual health clinics.  None of them raised a red flag over my excessive demand for contraceptives.  I even had a couple of abortions but no one bothered to investigate.  We were after all a liberated society and this was all my personal matter.


Soon I realized through media that I was just one of the thousands of young girls who had been systematically exploited by Muslim gangs throughout England.  I realized how the authorities had turned a blind eye to this phenomenon out of a fear of fanning Islamophobia.  They even got Sarah Champion to resign from the shadow cabinet for identifying the problem as Islamic.


Tommy Robinson who was the first to give this issue its full importance was derided as a fascist and is now cooling his heels in jail.  Is this how England pays those who defend her freedoms, her little children?  How far will we fall in political correctness?


REMINDER:  You can save the planet by understanding, educating and tweeting.  Do your bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment