Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2018

METoo ISIS SLAVE: Sindhu




I, Sindhu, (fictional character) am so pleased to hear of the Nobel Prize awarded to my Yazidi sister, Nadia Murad.  I belong to Sindh which is now part of so called Pakistan, the jihadi colony, created by the Englishman in the name of democracy.  You must have heard about me many times or my many sisters throughout Pakistan who continue to be harassed by their Islamic feudal lords, but everytime hope arises and fades away leaving in its wake a valley of tears enough to fill the Sindhu river, but even that river is damned.  The blood of our kafir ancestors mixes freely with the waters and merges with the Arab's sea.


I grew up as an endangered Hindu species ebbing away slowly without anybody giving a damn.  We lived in dread of what would happen to us, the last remnants of the Indus civilization.  Everyday before our eyes, we saw our temples being destroyed, reclaimed in the name of development or allowed to crumble to dust under a manfactured neglect.  Many of our relatives tried to migrate to India to escape from Islamic tyranny and some did, but some clinged to hope and lingered.  Many of our sisters were kidnapped by Islamic youth and forcefully converted to Islam to win the pleasure of Allah and jannat.


And one dreadful day, it was my turn to offer my head at the butcher's block.  As the first signs of beauty emerged on my slender frame, cat calls, wolf whistles, sneers, lewd comments rose in frequency like the Venezuelan inflation rate.  Then one day, somebody, grabbed me from behind and put a black sack over my head and as I struggled to free myself, dumped me in some vehicle and I landed in some madrasa where I was asked to choose between a mob of drooling taliban teenagers who wanted to contract a nikah with me.  Dire threats of harming my family were meted out to me.  I was taken to a sharia court where I confessed that I had converted to Islam out of love for the holy warrior of Islam and then I disappeared from the surface of the earth forever.


When I hear of all the attention Nadia's case is getting, I thought will I succeed this time to escape from this black hole that this jihadi has dumped me in?  Does free market feminism have the power to liberate us, the slaves of Islamic jihad?  I am confused, weak.  Does increased visibility ensure the end of sexual violence?  Will creating a hue and cry and blaming patriarchy unite us women to break the chains that bind us to the Islamic State?  Is it about donating all the prize money without understanding the cause?  Is this award buying or censoring the reality?  Are those who win these awards selected carefully to toe the Englishman's agenda?  Can the Englishman and Dr. Mukwege so easily ignore the role of colonian economics in the s**ual violence in the Congo?  The BBC refuses to call the Islamic State by its name without prefixing so called.  Can we really solve this problem without pointing to its basis in Islamic sharia?  Maybe then my voice will never be heard because one thing the Englishman, the epitome of liberalism cannot tolerate is blaming the great religion of Islam.  That in the Cambridge and Oxford dictionary amounts to Islamophobia.


I, however, can never forget that it is the Englishman who is the chief ally of global jihad.  When the Englishman came to my land, much of it was under the control of the Sikhs who had wrested power from the jihadis.  It was the Englishman who insisted that power had to be ceded to the majority Muslims.  That was the way of democracy.  It was the Englishman who used every trick and deception and installed my tormentors in power.  This Englishman still has orgiastic fantasies about a new world order based on rule of laaaawwwwww.  One thing I have learnt and I want Homo sapiens to learn post haste.  DEMOCRACY IS THE MOST JIHAD FRIENDLY SYSTEM.  No other system puts Homo Sapiens on the same pedestal as Homo jihadifitus.  Deceivers and hypocrites blame communalism on both sides for the problem, but that is bunkum.  DEMOCRACY CREATED PAKISTAN.  What happened to Nadia Murad is also another failed attempt to create DEMOCRACY IN SYRIA, IRAQ, LIBYA etc.  Now, these very people are awarding her million dollar reward and pretending that they know how to stop s**ual violence.  Enough of this treachery.



REMINDER:  You can save the planet by understanding, educating and tweeting this post.  Do your bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment