Pages

Friday 12 October 2018

MeToo ISIS SLAVE HADIYA



Dear Earthlings,


CAUTION:  This is the artistic account of a girl who has been brainwashed by ISIS agents into joining the terror group and hence it may contain views that may be distasteful for healthy minds.


"Salam Alaiikum, have you heard of Arundhati Roy, from God's own country, yes, Kerala.  That is where I, Hadiya, come from.  It is the state in India with one of the highest literacy rates and one of the last bastions of the Communists in India.  It is witnessing a lot of political violence these days.


My father was an atheist and my mother was religious, but as a result of this conflict I grew up dissatisfied with religion.  Their mutual arguments sowed the seed of doubt in me.  When I went to college, I became friends with two Muslim sisters.  They were very devout Muslims and told me that Islam is the only religion that is pure and all other religions were man made and Islam was the only perfect religion.  They told me that Islam was the solution for all of mankind's problems.


They told me how Islam was the fastest growing religion and was destined to take over the whole planet.  They told me how meticulous Islam was about preserving a women's purity and how a women had to wear the veil to protect herself from the evil eyes of lecherous men and I was so impressed.  They introduced me to the great Islamic scientist, Zakir Naik, and how he proved to the whole world that Islam was so scientific.


They told me that people were jealous of the success of Islam and Islamophobia was rising but Islam was invincible.  Even America, and Russia, the great superpowers could not extinguish the truth of Islam.  Do you know that the largest mosque in Europe is coming up in Moscow?  Putin must be so proud.  No one can resist Islam.  When they told me that Islam gave more rights to women than any other religion, I was floored.  I had to convert to Islam, but in India the sanghis are not happy about these things, so I decided to keep it a secret from everybody.


Day by day, my ecstasy just grew.  I felt as if Allah wanted me to do more for Islam but I did not know how.  But then news came about the great Islamic struggle against imperialism unfolding in Syria and now I knew I just had to be there among the martyrs of Islam shedding their blood for the divine will to unfold in the establishment of the Caliphate, the dreamland of every true Muslim, the land of divine justice.  If I had married a martyr and he had died in jihad, I would have automatically booked a presidential suite in jannat for myself.  I was even willing to milk and rear sheep in Syria if I got the chance.


At that time, suddenly my parents came to know about my conversion when I refused to participate in impure heathen rituals for my grandmother's funeral as Allah would not approve of such practices.  That was the most testing time for me.  The matter went to court and they levelled all sorts of allegations against me.  It was actually Allah that was testing me.


As an insurance policy, I hurriedly contracted a nikah with a PFI activist and all my new Muslim accomplices gave me full support because you know how Muslims are about new converts and how they absolutely cannot resist the divine benefits of converting others to Islam.  Somehow we managed to prove that the marriage was genuine.  The Supreme Court ruled that any girl has to the right to marry or feign marriage with a husband of her choice even if he is a terrorist.  Wow!  I have to thank Englishman for this.  What would have been my fate if patriarchal Indian society had not been enlightened by Englishman about women's rights?


But the biggest disappointment was that, by the time, the dust had settled the ISIS fortunes had started dipping.  So my plans of migrating to Syria for herding sheep came a cropper.  Now I was cooling my heels.  But then I heard that the British are releasing the great jihadi Anjem Chaudhary, and my heart almost exploded.  It was love at first sight.  Allah is so merciful.  He opens many doors for his slaves.  I am planning a trip to England and from there straight to jannat."


REMINDER:  You can save the planet by understanding, educating, and tweeting.  Do your bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment