Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

MeToo SLAVE OF SHARIA, BHARAT MATA



Dear Earthlings,


I, Bharat mata, have undergone the most horrible torture at the hands of these jihadis who have invaded me in rapid succession for more than a thousand years.  They have inflicted such ugly wounds on my children and daughters and have scarred my soul almost beyond redemption.  I am now in the final throes of a life and death battle with these demonic forces of Islam to save myself.


Women in India were respected as goddesses.  The jihadi has degraded and humiliated the Indian women to no end.  No other monster has disfigured my daughters to such an extent.  Many of my daughters are so traumatized that they cannot see that the burkha is an oppressive garment.


Yet, my modern daughters have not yet seen it fit to ban the burkha in India.  They are trapped in weird women's rights campaigns centered around invading dargahs and masjids.  If my daughters would only listen to their mother's advice, I would request them to stay far away from these garbage dumps.


Homo jihadifitus still nurses a deep desire to convert this land into his harem.  I will resist all attempts of Homo jihadifitus to shroud me in that ugly black coffin known as a burkha.  I look good only in a sari, not a burkha.  Any creature that harbours such evil intentions has no right to call himself Homo sapiens let alone an Indian.


What the Englishman thinks is of no consequence.  Those who want to live by sharia law should be stripped of their Indian citizenship.  They are jihadi ki aulad and do not deserve anymore dignity.  Enough of this appeasement.  It is time to kick this people out of this planet.  This is Judgment of Homo Sapiens and this is the Judgment Day.  We do not need any Allah to pass judgment on these abominable specimens.  We judge them by their thoughts, words, and deeds.


I am requesting you to seriously consider the following points.

  1.   Burkha must be banned.
  2.   No person who practises or believes in sharia or who forces his wife to wear burkha should        be eligible for getting elected or voting.
  3.   No person who practises or believes in sharia should be eligible for Indian citizenship.


REMINDER:  You can save the planet by understanding, educating, and tweeting.   Do your bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment